Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Umm.... What?

So one thing you should know about me is I love sniper games.  I love sniper movies, I love sniper books, I don't know why but I just love snipers.  Well there aren't very many sniper games out there, from what I can think of you have Sniper: Ghost Warrior, and Sniper Elite.  I have Ghost Warrior so I've been watching all of the news on Ghost Warrior 2, waiting for that to come out.  Super excited about that.  But that's not the point of this post.  Sniper Elite on the other hand is a little bit different story.  It was made in 2005, and its for the PC.  I was able to pick it up on Steam for super cheap so I've been trying to play it.  I have a problem when it comes to playing older games.  I can't seem to get past the graphics and nuances of the game to truly enjoy it.  So I was all bummed because everyone online was saying this was the best sniper game out there.  Well a couple months ago I stumbled on this trailer,  Sniper Elite V2.  It is a complete reboot of Sniper Elite, better graphics, better mechanics, and it's on console too! (which I completely prefer over PC)  So I've been watching gameplay videos, getting super excited about it.  And then 2 days ago I found out it comes out this week.  Even better!  The odd thing about it is nobody knows about this game.  I was going on and on about it at work yesterday and not one person had heard of this game.  I guess just somewhere the game got lost in advertisements.  I even looked if we were going to carry it when it comes out, and yes I found the label.  But it was never in the Ad, there isn't any record of it coming out at all.  That just confuses me a little.  Although at the same time I really don't care because the game is going to be so epic!  If you haven't you should download the demo and try it out.

-- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment