Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cars

Cars suck.  I mean.. I like them, they just suck.  I like driving them, I like looking at them, I just don't like fixing them.  I'm super lazy, and though I know how to fix my car by myself, I just don't.  For example, a year and a half ago I was driving home from a camping trip with my dad, and we were in my car.  Well he mentioned that he thought my front bearings might be going out since he could hear them, so I should probably change them sometime.  Nine months later I finally did, and when I pulled the old bearings out they just fell apart.  I'm the procrastinator of procrastinators when it comes to fixing my car.  I drive a 1997 Saturn SL2, and I love it.  I also love the fact that they just don't die, ever.  Everyone is surprised that thing is still running.  I've run it almost completely dry on oil once, I've driven on shot bearing for more than a half a year (as I already mentioned) and currently I need to replace my CV half shaft, which I've known about for maybe about 5 months, I don't know when I'm going to do that.  We'll see when that becomes a priority, I like putting my money in just so many other things than my car.  I'm kind of laughing right now because if there are any mechanics or true car people reading this right now I'm sure you're all cringing from this post.  Yeah I know, I neglect my car.  Good thing I drive a Saturn. :P

-- Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment