Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Root of All Evil

Toolbars.... in browsers.... are...  evil!! I absolutely hate them.  And the problem is that whenever you install a new program they are always trying to install a new toolbar for you.  I am usually pretty good at declining all of the offers, but sometimes some slip by.  And when they do, gah! I hate them.  That's probably one of my biggest pet peeves about fixing other people's computers.  They always have toolbars installed in their browser.  Not only are they annoying to look at, but they slow down the computer so much, which in turn makes it almost impossible to do anything.  Like I said, I hate them.

Enough said. :P

-- Josh

2 comments:

  1. What browser are you using? IE? I've never had any issues with toolbars in chrome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using Firefox. I had been using Chrome for awhile, but then I had issues with flash not working correctly so I uninstalled it and just haven't gone back to it, I've been thinking about it though.

      Delete